- Two drink tickets - good for beer or wine
- Original super soft cotton blend tee or tank
- Professional timing and scoring
- Run completely on closed roads through RiNo and Historic Curtis Park - no bike paths, no sidewalks
- Donation on your behalf to a great cause
- Lululemon bag
VIP Presale - May 9 - $25 - CLOSED
Flash Sale - May 10 - $30 - CLOSED
- Early Bird - May 11 to June 5 - $35 - CLOSED
- Preferred - June 6 to June 20 - $39 - CLOSED
- Late - June 21 to July 2 - $42 - CLOSED
- Full Price - July 3 to July 20th - $45
- Race Day - $50
- Where - Great Divide Barrel Bar in RiNo (1812 35TH ST, DENVER, CO 80216)
- When - Friday, July 20th, 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Pick up your packet between 2 and 4 and we'll buy you a beer!
- You can register at packet pickup
BOA Technologies is generously giving away over 150 pairs of Asics and New Balance running shoes fitted with the BOA System. All you have to do is donate a pair of gently used shoes at packet pickup or on race day, and BOA will give you a shiny new pair in return. Donated shoes will then go to Soles4Souls.
PLEASE NOTE: Free shoes are available on a first come first serve basis on race day only, while supplies last, and not all sizes are guaranteed.
- Donations accepted at packet pickup or at the race
- If you donate at packet pickup we'll give you a coupon take to the BOA booth on race day
Things you need to know
- The race starts at 8:30 AM
- Start/finish located at 27th and Larimer St
- Race day packet pick up and registration opens at 7:30 AM
- Awards start at 9:30 AM (ish)
- We run rain or shine
- No refunds & non-transferable; deferrals available upon request
- No bag check
Parking options on race day
- To make things easy, we rented the Coors Field parking structure at 27th and Bake, 2 blocks from the start. You must arrive before 8:15, as Blake St will be closed at Broadway 15 minutes before the start of the race. Cars need to leave the structure by noon due to a concert Saturday night.
- Dispersed street parking throughout the neighborhood, first come first serve.